Buying New Subscriptions
To purchase a Broadway subscription package, create or log in to your account here. At the top of the page in the navigation bar, click ‘Buy Season Package.’ From there, select the day and time you’d like to attend your Broadway shows, and you will be guided through the buy process.
After the new Broadway season is announced, you will have priority access to renew your existing subscription seats. To renew your subscription package(s), log in to your account here and pay the existing invoice on your account. You will have the opportunity to add any season options at this time, as well.
Your season tickets will be automatically renewed each year beginning with your renewal for the 23/24 Season.
- We’ll send you an email on March 10 that will include the full 23/24 Season lineup, the credit card we have on file for your renewal, and the payment schedule for your renewal based on what you chose when purchasing or renewing your season tickets for the 22/23 Season.
- You’ll be charged for your renewal 13 days after the season is announced. If you’d like us to use a different credit card or payment schedule for your renewal, please call your Dedicated Subscriber Hotline at 800.448.6322 Monday through Friday, 10 am to 5 pm by Monday, March 20, 2023.
- If you’re not interested in the upcoming season, cancellation is easy. Details for canceling your season tickets for the 23/24 Season will be included in your season announcement email.
Not Satisfied With Your Current Seats?
After the renewal period, all renewed subscribers will be invited to review available options to change seating locations or performance days and times BEFORE new season ticket packages go on sale to the public. Current subscribers always have access to the best available seating inventory FIRST – just one of the great perks of purchasing season tickets.
Exchanging Tickets for an Individual Show
Subscribers can exchange tickets into another performance of the same show if you can’t make it. For most shows, you have up to 48 hours prior to your performance (or by 5pm Friday for weekend shows) to complete your exchanges.
To exchange your tickets:
- Log in to your account
- Select ‘My Tickets’ from the top navigation bar
- Select the show you wish to exchange.
- Click the ‘exchange’ icon in the top right hand corner.
- Select a new performance day and time.
- Choose your seats from the interactive seating map.
If you exchange into a higher priced seating location or performance, you will be charged the difference at the time of the exchange. Additional restrictions may apply.
Buying Additional Tickets for an Individual Show
Subscribers can buy extra tickets for most performances ahead of the public on sale. To purchase additional tickets for an individual show:
- Log in to your account.
- Select ‘Buy Tickets’ from the top navigation bar.
- Select your show.
- You will then be guided through the purchase process.
Please note subscriber additional tickets purchased by phone or online will incur an additional $10.00 per ticket service fee. There is an eight (8) ticket limit per account, billing address or credit card.
Yes! Once you have renewed your subscription, you will have the exclusive opportunity to upgrade or move your seats and/or performance date, after seats are released to the general public. Our easy, self-service tool allows renewing subscribers to review and choose new seats using an interactive seat map. You will be notified via email when the upgrade period begins.
Subscribers will be notified via email when individual show ticket exchanges are available. To change your seats for an individual show, log into your account here.
Season Subscriptions and all Tickets and Additional Tickets purchased under any Subscription, are subject to the Broadway Across America Standard Season Subscription Terms and Conditions. By purchasing a SeasonSubscription, you agree to such Terms and Conditions.