At this time, the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts is closed. We do not currently have a timeline for when the Dr. Phillips Center will reopen. Theaters were among the first to shut down – and we will be among the last to reopen given the nature of our business. The Dr. Phillips Center continues to follow the guidance of local and state health officials and remains prepared to respond to evolving directives.
If you have a ticket for a canceled or rescheduled performance listed below, you should have already received an email notification from your point of purchase detailing your options for your tickets for your affected performance.
- MISS SAIGON: performances scheduled March 31 – April 5, 2020 have been cancelled.
- A BRONX TALE: performances scheduled April 28 – May 3, 2020 have been cancelled.
- MY FAIR LADY: performances scheduled March 26 – 31, 2020 have been cancelled.
- BEAUTIFUL: performances scheduled June 11 – 14, 2020 have been cancelled.
- TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD: has been postponed to the 21/22 season.
- THE CHER SHOW: will no longer be a part of the 20/21 season.
- JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR: has been added as a part of the 20/21 season and is scheduled for June 15 – 20, 2021.
- TOOTSIE: originally scheduled for November 24 – 29, 2020 has been rescheduled to November 2 – 7, 2021. It will remain a part of the 20/21 season.
- HADESTOWN: originally scheduled for December 15 – 20, 2020, has been rescheduled to September 21 – 26, 2021. It will remain a part of the 20/21 season.
- THE BAND’S VISIT: originally scheduled for January 5 – 10, 2021 has been rescheduled to August 24 – 29, 2021. It will remain a part of the 20/21 season.
- THE PROM: originally scheduled for February 16 – 21, 2021 has been rescheduled to December 7 – 12, 2021. It will remain a part of the 20/21 season.
- WICKED: originally scheduled for March 10 – 28, 2021 has been postponed. We will announce new dates at a later time.