|Opening||jan 11, 2017|
|Closing||jan 29, 2017|
2 Hours and 45 Minutes. (15 Intermission)
Back by “Popular” demand. Variety calls Wicked "a cultural phenomenon,” and it continues to break box office records and sell out in record time. Winner of over 100 international awards, including a Grammy and three Tony Awards, Wicked is “Broadway’s biggest blockbuster” (The New York Times).
Long before that girl from Kansas arrives in Munchkinland, two girls meet in the land of Oz. One—born with emerald green skin—is smart, fiery and misunderstood. The other is beautiful, ambitious and very popular. How these two grow to become the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good makes for "the most complete—and completely satisfying—new musical in a long time" (USA Today).
*2015-2016 Season subscription packages do not include Wicked. Additional purchase is required.
- Rejoicify! Isabel Keating, Fred Applegate & Andy Mientus Will Join the National Tour of Wicked
- Tickets Now on Sale for High-Flying Hit Wicked in Orlando
- Wonderful! Broadway Fave Jessica Vosk Will Star as Elphaba in the National Tour of Wicked
- Tell Us Everything! Wicked's Emily Koch Lets You Sneak a Peek at Her Road Diary
Wicked Cast & Creative
- Music and Lyrics Stephen Schwartz
- Book Winnie Holzman
- Director Joe Mantello