|Opening||jan 11, 2017|
|Closing||jan 29, 2017|
2 Hours and 45 Minutes. (15 Intermission)
Back by “Popular” demand. Variety calls Wicked "a cultural phenomenon,” and it continues to break box office records and sell out in record time. Winner of over 100 international awards, including a Grammy and three Tony Awards, Wicked is “Broadway’s biggest blockbuster” (The New York Times).
Long before that girl from Kansas arrives in Munchkinland, two girls meet in the land of Oz. One—born with emerald green skin—is smart, fiery and misunderstood. The other is beautiful, ambitious and very popular. How these two grow to become the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good makes for "the most complete—and completely satisfying—new musical in a long time" (USA Today).
*2015-2016 Season subscription packages do not include Wicked. Additional purchase is required.
- Tell Us Everything! Wicked's Emily Koch Lets You Sneak a Peek at Her Road Diary
- Tell Us Everything! Wicked's Amanda Jane Cooper Lets You Sneak a Peek at Her Road Diary
- Thank Goodness! National Tour of Blockbuster Musical Wicked Will Return to Orlando in January 2017
- Wicked Star Christine Dwyer on ‘Soaking It All In’ as Elphaba on Tour
Wicked Cast & Creative
- Music and Lyrics Stephen Schwartz
- Book Winnie Holzman
- Director Joe Mantello